Summer School Registration Information
In Person, Distance Learning, Health, Athletics
Note: Athletics meets Monday – Friday and ends on July 20
STARTS Tuesday, June 21 – Thursday, July 28, 2022
8am to 1:30pm
See below for specific dates due to Juneteenth and 4th of July holidays.
Semester 1: Tuesday, June 21 – Friday, July 8
Tuesday to Friday, June 21 – 24
Monday to Friday, June 27 – July 1
Wednesday to Friday, July 6 – July 8
Semester 2: Monday, July 11 – Thursday, July 28
Monday to Thursday, July 11 –14
Monday to Thursday, July 18 – 21 (Athletics Monday – Wednesday only, July 18 – 20)
Monday to Thursday, July 25 – 28 (no Athletics)
Athletics/activities start on 6/21 and continue until 7/20. Classes are held before or after school or in the evenings, Monday – Friday. More information is available here.
MBX Summer School is utilizing Aeries for registration. This is a separate Aeries from Mira Costa. Aeries works best with the Google Chrome Browser. Parents create an account, register their student, choose classes and pay tuition on this system.
RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION
(ATTENDED MBX SUMMER SCHOOL 2021)
Parents will receive an email for ‘data confirmation’, which must be completed prior to registering their students. The email will be sent the week before registration begins. Summer school registration is completed by the parent/guardian NOT the student and each student registration will be paid for separately.
IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE THE EMAIL, follow the directions below.
Check your spam for the data confirmation email or log in to Aeries
enter your email address and choose ‘forgot password’
NEW MBX SUMMER SCHOOL STUDENTS FOR 2022
Aeries will be open the week before registration for parents to set up an Aeries account for a student attending MBX Summer School for the first time.
Below is helpful information about the online enrollment – please review prior to clicking the link.
- Set up an email and password – remember these as you will need them for the step 2.
- You will receive an email, (please be patient), to verify your email and then you can complete the online enrollment.
- On the confirmation page, before you submit the application, please print the document for your records. DON’T FORGET TO HIT THE FINISH AND SUBMIT BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
- The application will be reviewed by the MBX staff,
- Once the application is reviewed, you will receive an email WITH A VERIFICATION CODE to purchase summer school courses, which will be prior to your course purchase date listed below.
Tuesday, March 1 – 9am – Seniors and Juniors
Thursday, March 3 – 9am – Sophomores and Freshmen
Thursday, April 14 – 9am – Athletics and Activities, CHIP Classes
Please click the ‘create an Aeries Account’ link below.
MB/X Summer School is committed to accommodating all students wishing to take a class. If the course you would like to take is full, please complete this form to be added to the Wait List.
TEACHER ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE POSTED TO YOUR AERIES ACCOUNT THE FRIDAY PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS. TEACHER CHANGE REQUESTS WILL NOT BE GRANTED.