School Connected Organizations (SCOs)
Each year, the Board of Trustees of the Manhattan Beach Unified School District requires that all School Connected Organizations (SCOs) submit an annual application, including SCO asks and SCO budgets. MBX will review and consolidate these applications prior to district submission.
MBX SCO Forms:
- SCO Application Form
- MBX-SCO-Budget-Template (2023-2024)
- Sample SCO Ask Letter (2023-2024)
- SCO Operating Agreement (2023-2024)
- Online Payment and Insurance Request Form
- Booster Check request form updated (2/8/23)
- Booster Deposit Form
- MBX Credit Card Agreement Form (updated 2/28/23)
- MBX Credit Card Useage Request (updated 3/15/23)
- Square Request Form (to come)
- MCHS Facility Reservations for the Mira Costa Auditorium, Multi-Purpose Room, Cafeteria and Classrooms: Please email the indicated person below to confirm availability and protocols. Once availability is confirmed, please complete the application available HERE and forward to the person indicated below. View more information on MCHS Facility Reservations.
- Mira Costa Auditorium or Multi-Purpose Room: Cary Jordahl –
- Rooms and the Mira Costa Cafeteria: Robin Viveros –
- Mira Costa Athletic Facility, Waller Stadium and West Field: reserve online at MCHS Facilitron.
MBUSD Forms to be filled out by Booster families:
MBX SCO Checklist: