Mira Costa Facilities Rental
MBX Foundation is authorized by the Manhattan Beach Unified School District (“MBUSD”) to manage rental of some athletic facilities at Mira Costa High School.
These facilities include:
Waller Stadium (Mira Costa’s lighted football stadium and track)
West Field (Mira Costa’s large field located off of Meadows Blvd.)
Mira Costa’s Athletic Center (multiple indoor gym, classroom and dance room spaces)
To check availability and make a rental request:
Field rental times generally start at 6pm on school days and all day on weekends.
Gym rental times generally start at 8pm on school days and all day on weekends.
All other rental questions can be directed to:
Process for Facility Rental
These are the steps to rent a facility:
- Check the calendar to see if the space you are interested is available.
- Complete the application process as indicated.
- You will be required to provide a certificate of insurance as follows:
- Naming MBX Foundation and the Manhattan Beach Unified School District (MBUSD) as additionally insured. General Liability Insurance shall be a minimum amount of one million dollars ($1,000,000) for each occurrence, with not less than two million dollars ($2,000,000) in annual aggregate coverage.
- This Waiver of Subrogation
- Primary non-contributory endorsement
- You will be required to acknowledge and accept the terms of rental, which include adhering to current LA County Dept of Public Health protocol for COVID-19.
- You will be required to acknowledge and accept your group will follow all rules and regulations for each venue, which includes no food or drink other than water is allowed inside the gym facilities or on the turf field.
- Failure to comply with the Protocol or Guidelines may result in actions taken by the MBUSD, including, but not limited to, program cancellation and/or contract termination.
- Please be advised that requests for facilities use far exceed available rental times. MBX and MBUSD will work to ensure there is a fair, community based process for accepting rental requests.
- Please be advised that MBUSD and Mira Costa teams and organizations will supercede all outside rental agreements. As such, all rentals are subject to cancellation. MBX will strive to provide as much lead time as possible in the event cancellation is required.