The goal of this program is to provide Pacific students the opportunity to supplement and enrich their current educational experiences in a familiar and safe environment. All classes are held on the Pacific campus and are structured for children in grades TK-5.
Fall Session: September 13 – November 18, 2021
Enrollment opens 9am on Monday, August 23.
- PASE registration is through, 6Crickets. It’s simple to create an account. Just click the link at right and then click the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner.
- If you’re having technical problems or difficulty creating your accounts, please click the Help button at the bottom of the 6Crickets registration page, or contact 6Crickets directly at or access the 6Crickets live chat, weekdays from 8-5.
- Be sure to include your grade, teacher, room number, EDP status and other important information during registration.
View Class Descriptions for details about classes.
Kinder Only Classes: Take a look at the special classes that meet right after Kindergarten dismissal. Children will be picked up from their classrooms for a snack and then escorted to their enrichment class. Kindergarten students are also invited to enroll in 3:00 classes. However, supervision is not provided until 2:05 unless students are enrolled in an earlier 1:45 class. Students enrolled in Wednesday 1:40 classes will be picked up at their classrooms and escorted to their enrichment class.
EDP Students: If your child attends EDP, his/her after school enrichment schedule will be coordinated with the EDP staff to ensure that students are escorted to/from EDP as required.
Deadline to enroll: Wednesday, September 8, Noon. Classes will be confirmed or canceled based on enrollment at that time.
Enrollment after September 13: Student will be added to a class beginning the second week, if space permits, at the full session fee.
- $250 – 10 weeks (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday classes)
- $200 – 8 weeks (Thursday classes)
Note: Select classes have different fees. See registration listing.
- Refunds are based on when the cancellation is received. Cancellations received prior to the second class meeting will receive a full refund less the cost of one class. This fee will cover administrative costs.
- NO REFUNDS will be granted after the second class meeting.
- If MBX cancels a class due to low enrollment, a full refund will be granted.
Outdoor cafeteria tables/ZONE for ALL classes. On time pick up is strictly enforced and there will be a $1/minute late fee charged.
Class Confirmation Information
Emailed to parents prior to the start of the session by the on-site coordinator. Classes are filled on a first come basis and may be canceled/adjusted if necessary due to insufficient enrollment.
Student Code of Conduct
A safe and positive learning environment will be maintained on campus at all times. All rules and regulations observed during the school day will be upheld throughout the enrichment classes. Students are expected to respect the personal rights of their peers and to abide by the expectations of instructors and MBX Foundation staff. In the event of misconduct, the parent will be notified. If the unacceptable behavior is repeated, the child will be removed from the remaining classes. The MBX Foundation thanks students and parents for respecting the Code of Conduct and for contributing to an enjoyable and enriching experience for all children.
COVID Safety Protocols
MBX follows MBUSD safety protocols including requiring our teachers and staff to either provide vaccination certification or submit to and provide negative confirmation of weekly COVID tests.
MBX operates all of our programs in accordance with all LA County Department of Public Health policies in place at the time the program is running. At this time, MBX requires all students and staff to wear masks indoors. Masks are not required outdoors unless seated in close contact. Masks may be removed while eating snacks. All hard surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected nightly.
In case of positive COVID case, MBX will follow MBUSD tracing protocols, including informing students/parents and staff of those in close contact with the positive case as soon as is possible.
Additionally, if your child feels unwell during class, we will reach out to you or your emergency contact for pick up. Please be aware that it is very important that someone be available to pick up your child within 10 minutes of the call.
For more specific information, please refer to this document: https://go.boarddocs.com/ca/mbusd/Board.nsf/files/BXG35Z054281/$file/MBUSD%20COVID%20prevention%20program.pdf