The goal of this program is to provide Robinson students the opportunity to supplement and enrich their current educational experiences in a familiar and safe environment. All classes are held on the Robinson campus and are designed for children in grades K-5.
- Classes start Monday, April 15 and finish the week of May 20.
- Schedules will be posted the week of February 26 on www.mbxfoundation.org/after-school-programs/.
- Registration opens:
– Tuesday, March 12 at 9am (Grand View, Robinson & Meadows)
– Wednesday, March 13 at 9am (Pacific & Pennekamp)
Enrollment opens 9:00am on Monday, Dec. 18 at www.mbxfoundation.
org/after-school-programs/Enrollment closes: Friday, Jan. 19 @ 9:00am (Credit cards will be charged and classes will be confirmed or canceled based on enrollment at that time.)
- GAP registration is through, 6Crickets. It’s simple to create an account. Just click the link at right and then click the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner.
- If you’re having technical problems or difficulty creating your accounts, please click the Help button at the bottom of the 6Crickets registration page, or contact 6Crickets directly at or access the 6Crickets live chat, weekdays from 8-5.
- Be sure to include your grade, teacher, room number, EDP status and other important information during registration.
View Class Descriptions for details about classes.
TK/Kinder Only Classes: Take a look at the special classes that meet right after TK/Kindergarten dismissal. Children will be picked up from their classrooms for a snack and then escorted to their enrichment class. TK/Kindergarten students are also invited to enroll in 3:00 classes. However, supervision is not provided until 2:45 unless students are enrolled in an earlier 1:45 class. Students enrolled in Wednesday 1:40 classes will be picked up at their classrooms and escorted to their enrichment class.
EDP Students: If your child attends EDP, his/her after school enrichment schedule will be coordinated with the EDP staff to ensure that students are escorted to/from EDP as required.
Deadline to enroll: TBD Classes will be confirmed or canceled based on enrollment at that time.
- $240 – 8 weeks (except for Monday classes, $210 for 7 weeks)
- Refunds are based on when the cancellation is received. Cancellations received prior to the second class meeting will receive a full refund less the cost of one class. This fee will cover administrative costs.
- NO REFUNDS will be granted after the second class meeting.
- If MBX cancels a class due to low enrollment, a full refund will be granted.
If your child will be absent, it is important that you email the on-site coordinator, in advance, letting us know. If your child does not come to class, and we have not had confirmation of an absence, either from the school office or you, we will contact you to let you know your child did not come to class.
The west playground gate for all classes. On time pick up is strictly enforced and there will be a $1/minute late fee charged.
Class Confirmation Information
Emailed to parents upon completion of registration and confirmed prior to the start of the session by the on-site coordinator. Classes are filled on a first come basis and may be canceled/adjusted if necessary due to insufficient enrollment.
Student Code of Conduct
A safe and positive learning environment will be maintained on campus at all times. All rules and regulations observed during the school day will be upheld throughout the enrichment classes. Students are expected to respect the personal rights of their peers and to abide by the expectations of instructors and MBX Foundation staff. In the event of misconduct, the parent will be notified. If the unacceptable behavior is repeated, the child will be removed from the remaining classes. The MBX Foundation thanks students and parents for respecting the Code of Conduct and for contributing to an enjoyable and enriching experience for all children.