South Bay Families Connected
South Bay Families Connected offers parents the following free resources, education, and opportunities to connect around the issues and challenges we face, from helping our kids navigate the new social media landscape, to reducing the likelihood that they will use drugs and alcohol:
- A centralized online gallery of national and local parenting resources, including mindful parenting approaches and age-appropriate alcohol and drug prevention communication tools and information
- An up-to-date community calendar which offers parents a one-stop-shop for free parent education events occurring throughout our community.
- Parent education provided by local and national experts is available through our monthly Teen Wellness Speaker Series (co-sponsored by Beach Cities Health District) and Partner School Education events.
- A means to connect with other parents and share their parenting challenges in a supportive, non-judgmental environment. Opportunities to stay connected include the education events noted above, as well as small group discussion and a parent blog.
- Ongoing communication about the latest teen wellness articles and resources via a monthly e-newsletter and social media.
- A way to share their concerns and shape the South Bay Families Connected project through participating in our parent survey, parent and teen focus groups, and Families Connected task force meetings.
We appreciate everyones’ support of South Bay Families Connected.
To donate by credit card: Click the “Make a Donation” button to the right.
To donate by check: Make check payable to: MBX Foundation and note South Bay Families Connected in notes.
Send checks to: MBX Foundation, 1007 N. Sepulveda Blvd, PO Box 0244, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266